Thank you for booking with Bargain Rental Cars. If you are flying in or out of Christchurch International or Domestic Airport, please see the relevant section of this document for your pick-up and drop-off information.
Shuttle Information for Vehicle Pick-Up
Christchurch Airport Pick-Up Procedures (6am to 8:00pm)
Simply call us when you are ready for pick up on 0800 00 11 10 or 021 247 0346 and proceed to the nearest collection area for pickup.
- Domestic & International arrivals - Our pickup location is located downstairs on level 0. With the the Air New Zealand check in behind you, exit doors 1 or 2. Look out for our Hire Vehicle Transfer Shuttle and one of our friendly staff will collect you. The Drive to our Branch where your vehicle is located is approximately 5 minutes.
Christchurch Airport Afterhours Pick-Up Procedures (8:01pm to 5:59am)
We use Airpark Canterbury for our Christchurch Airport Afterhours Pick-up Service
- Make your way to the International Arrivals door number 9.
- Near the far exit doors you will find our sign directing you to our free phone. Dial 25 to be connected to the Airpark Canterbury 24-hour office.
- OR, Call 0800 24 77 27 or +64 3 360 3113 when you are ready for pickup.
- Airpark Canterbury will take you to their facility where they will show you to your vehicle.
- You must show them your driver’s licence and your booking confirmation before they will release the vehicle
Shuttle information for Vehicle Drop-Off
Christchurch Airport Drop-Off Procedures (6am to 8:00pm)
- Drive your car to our Branch situated at 6 Sir Keith Park Place, Harewood, Christchurch 8051 which is 2.2kms from the Terminal. One of our friendly staff will check your vehicle in and ensure all paperwork and documentation is up to date. We will then take you to your departure terminal by our Hire Vehicle Transfer Shuttle.
- Please allow an extra sixty (60) minutes before your required check-in/reporting time of your fight so we can be sure of getting you to the Terminal in good time.
- If your flight is at 6am or before, we strongly suggest you use our out of hour’s service to ensure you make your flight. See the next section.
- Please ensure the fuel tank of the vehicle is full. If the vehicle is not filled with fuel there will be an additional $50.00 refueling charge in addition to the actual fuel cost. This cost will be on-charged to your credit card at the time of return.
- The nearest gas station is:
- 661 Russley Road, SH1, Christchurch, 8051
- Other additional charges may apply if the vehicle is returned in an unreasonable condition. These costs will be on-charged to your credit card at the time of return.
Christchurch Airport Afterhours Drop-Off Procedures (8:01pm to 5:59am)
- We use Airpark Canterbury for our Christchurch Airport Afterhours Drop-off Service.
- Deliver your vehicle to Airpark Canterbury, 17-25 Logistics Drive, Harewood (behind the Press building). One of the friendly staff will assist you to park in one of the 620 marked spaces
- You will be delivered to your departure terminal by the Airpark Canterbury Shuttle Bus.
- Please allow an extra sixty (60) minutes before your final check-in time if departing.
- Please ensure the fuel tank of the vehicle is full. If the vehicle is not filled with fuel there will be an additional $50.00 refueling charge in addition to the actual fuel cost. This cost will be on-charged to your credit card.
- The nearest gas station is :
- Z Sawyers Arms, Harewood, Christchurch 8053
- Please also note that until such time as the vehicle is collected from Airpark Canterbury and returned to our Branch and checked in, you are responsible until that time and this is when the hire is terminated.
- Other additional charges may apply if the vehicle is returned in an unreasonable condition. These costs will be on-charged to your credit card.
General and Contact Information
BARGAIN RENTALS CONTACT DETAILS
If you wish to contact us directly between the hours of 8:00am and 6:00pm, 7 days per week, details are:
- Email: email@example.com
- Freephone: 0800 00 11 10 (within NZ)
- Freephone: +64 0800 00 11 10 (for international mobiles)
- Phone: 021 247 0346
- Branch Address: 6 Sir Keith Park Place, Harewood, Christchurch 805
Airpark Canterbury CONTACT DETAILS (From 6:01pm to 7.59am)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: https://www.airparkcanterbury.co.nz/
- Contact number: 0800 247727 or 03 360 3113
- Address: 17-25 Logistics Drive, Harewood
Should you park the vehicle anywhere other than in accordance with these procedures there will be a $150.00 fee in addition to any other direct costs such as parking charges, towing fees and collection of keys etc. relating to the recovery of the vehicle. This cost will be on-charged to your credit card.
You, the customer/hirer are responsible to pay for all petrol or diesel used in the vehicle during the period. You are also required to refuel the vehicle immediately prior to return. It is useful to maintain receipts to avoid refuelling charges.