Terms and Conditions – The SuperSaver Discount Card by Bargain Rental Cars (NZ)
These terms apply to every Bargain Rental Cars customer receiving The SuperSaver Discount Card or to anyone who has acquired or wishes to acquire the card. By using this discount card, you are confirming that you have read and agreed to the terms below.
- The SuperSaver Discount Card is a discount program offered to any person hiring a vehicle from Bargain Rental Cars in New Zealand. This card cannot be transferred or given to any other person apart from those listed in the vehicle rental agreement. Participating businesses will be entitled to satisfy themselves that the card is valid. Any abuse of the card and program will entitle Bargain Rental Cars to terminate the card and your right to use it immediately and without prior notice.
- The businesses who are participating in this program are listed on the Bargain Rental Cars website and might change from time to time without notice. We cannot guarantee that this program will operate for any period of time and we can terminate it at any time without notice.
- All enquiries and bookings must be made directly to the businesses listed on The SuperSaver Discount Card website pages. Payments must be made directly to the participating businesses. You may be required to present the discount card to the business owner or staff to validate your discount and may include bookings made online. All prices shown are in NZ dollars.
- We cannot guarantee that any participating businesses will be able to book you on their offered services on the day and time of your choice.
- The discounts displayed on the Bargain Rental Cars website are for individual businesses and are indicative only and might change without notice. We recommend you check with the business in advance via email or phone number provided. Please note that we are entirely dependent on the participating businesses giving us correct and relevant information. We do not accept any liability of any kind should any participating businesses fail to provide correct or up to date information.
- We are not affiliated with any businesses listed in this program apart from HireBikes and ScooterRental.
- We will not be liable, under any circumstances, for any reason under any head of law, if you suffer any form of injury or loss or incur any unexpected cost or expense as a result of booking or going on, or not being able to go on or book any tour or activity provided by or through any participating businesses, or as a result of not being able to buy the services of your choice.
- Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that all businesses that are part of the program will honour the arrangement in relation to the use of The SuperSaver Discount Card as this is beyond our control.
- Despite our exclusions of liability in these terms, should we have any liability to you for any reason under any head of law, then to the extent permitted by law, our maximum liability to you shall be the price that you paid for the Discount Card. Under no circumstances will we be liable to you under any head of law for any loss of income or loss of profit.
- These terms may be changed by us at any time. The current terms, at any given point of time, will be available on our website. No changes to these terms may otherwise be made unless we have agreed to them in writing. Any failure or omission by us at any time to enforce or require strict or timely compliance with any of these terms shall not, in itself, constitute any form of waiver or election.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, these terms are to be interpreted and governed by New Zealand Law and the New Zealand courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to all matters arising out of, concerning, or relating to these terms.
- You agree to these terms and that they will be amended or replaced from time to time.